Healing means completion – connection – remembering who you are and why you’re “here.” Remembering isn’t easy – but it is rewarding. We invite you to drop your beliefs and limitations and be healed.
Our intent here is to share ideas that point to healing.
Nothing written here is intended to substitute for the care you provide yourself already.
- To heal those who are led to us
- To shine our light
- To bring about Heaven on Earth
Principles of Healing
- Life Force and Knowledge, Faith and Hope, can be imparted from a healthy mind/body to a sickly one, producing an instantaneous cure of even the most chronic diseases.
- All trouble is first taken in by the mind, and then either eliminated or projected into the physical.
- How trouble is projected from the mind into the physical depends very much on the condition of the individual at the time of its inception.
- Patients receptive to healing heal better.
- Healing begins with addressing the cause of disease.
- Our five senses are not our only contact with the world.
- The basic unit of the universe is vibrating frequency.
- Matter is less solid than supposed.
- Thought is more real in its effects than imagined.
- Our beliefs only scratch the surface of possibility.
- We own every aspect of our own health through choices.
- An absolute belief in the certain efficacy of faith and prayer is the foundation for healing the mind.
Call to Healing
I am here only to be truly helpful.
I am here to represent Him Who sent me.
I do not have to worry about what to say or what
to do, because He Who sent me will direct me.
I am content to be wherever He wishes, knowing
He goes there with me.
I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal.
A Course In Miracles